Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Countdown Begins

I just got back to the apartment after seeing Meg off at the airport. Meg is heading home to St.John's a month early for a few reasons: 1) extending her Thai visa again would be a pain, 2) her return flight cannot be extended beyond Nov. 4th so she would have had to leave by then anyway, 3) if we do come back to Thailand in January, some additional time home would go a long way in combating homesickness, and 4) she's sick of being around me 24/7 (kidding!).

My flight home is scheduled for December 6th so the countdown is on for my return to the Rock. Can't wait! I'll be in St.John's for a couple of weeks and will then head to McIvers for Christmas and New Years.

P.S. Have a safe flight Meg!

1 comment:

Jon LeDrew said...

Hey Guys,

Sabrina and I are finally in South Africa. (http://jonandsabrina.blogspot.com)

Hope you are both doing well. Let us know if you are going to be heading back to Thailand in the new year.

Jon