Friday, November 30, 2007

Weekend getaway

Sean has his snorkelling gear and I've stocked up on SPF 45...it's time to hit the beach! We're heading out to Koh Samet this weekend for a little fun in the sun. We leave early tomorrow morning (Saturday) and are coming back on Monday. I'm being very typically me and am scouring the Internet for information about sunburns, Dengue fever, malaria, and the state of the accommodations we've booked. All signs point to us being just fine :) I keep reminding myself that we're going to a regular weekend hot spot and not densely forested and uncharted jungle territory ;) Still, our first hour on the beach may be spent in search of a mosquito net for our bungalow.

Crystal and Adam - I'm hoping Sean is better at handling the scary bugs than I am...as you both remember well from Dominican, I'm sure! LOL.

We'll report back in a few days with pictures and stories. Happy Friday everyone!!!!

M

No comments: