Monday, November 19, 2007

Travel, travel, travel

It's confirmed - Sean and I are going to be spending Christmas in Japan with Sean's brother Michael! We booked our tickets yesterday (surprise Michael!). We'll be in Tokyo from Dec. 23 - Jan. 1. Can't wait! I'm hoping to sneak a small tree past Sean and into my luggage ;)

We had been hoping to make a stop in Calcutta, India to visit a few of Sean's friends at the end of our Tokyo trip but unfortunately every possible flight is booked! Turns out Christmas is as bad a time to fly here as it is back home.

Also, we're planning to get out of Bangkok for a few days either next weekend or the one after that (Andrew, you were right...definitely need to get out of the city!). So, we'll be hitting one of the beaches/islands for a bit of relaxing and exploring...we'll let you know where/when once we decide!

Cheers everyone!
M

p.s. all this talk of Christmas is making me homesick! We miss you all!!! :)

1 comment:

Jon LeDrew said...

Hey,

Glad to hear things are going well. Sabrina and I were so disappointed we didn't get to see you guys before you left. Hopefully we can do that dinner I promised when you guys are home again. Take care and keep the posts coming.

Jon & Sabrina

p.s. I want some pictures of Sean in a crowded market. I have a mental image of the size differential. Very funny!