Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thanksgiving

Although I'm missing Thanksgiving at home, I did go out for dinner at a friend's house yesterday with a number of my Thai friends. Well, it's more of a resort than a house. Located an hour northeast of Bangkok, it is nestled away in a quiet gated neighbourhood. Over the course of the evening, we enjoyed various Thai dishes, swimming in the pool, and gossiping about the latest Thai news. My Thai is still not at the point of being conversational so Tui and Nu spent a lot of time translating.



I brought my guitar along and spent an hour relaxing poolside. It honestly was like going to a resort.

On a side note, our kitties Gahnomee and Chochie will be moving to new homes very soon. They're going to split up for awhile until we return to St.John's - which I'm sure is fine by Gahnomee who is tortured endlessly by Chochie. :)

Sean

No comments: