Tuesday, October 14, 2008

STAcKeD

In terms of Thai cuisine, there's practically nothing that Meg and I cannot or will not eat. We absolutely love the food. I'm not sure how Meg is coping back in Canada at the moment without it. We eat out all the time! It's rare that we'll cook something ourselves. Since Meg left 2 weeks ago, I have yet to cook myself a meal. That changed tonight as I decided to stay in and break out a classic: STAcKeD - a.k.a Stove Top And Kraft Dinner.

When I was living in Ottawa 7 years ago with my cousin Chad, we took two of our favorite dishes, combined them, and added a little BBQ sauce for flavor. We cooked STAcKeD so often it warranted the acronym. It's probably a good thing I returned to NL when I did or Chad and I would have died from malnutrition.

I don't expect a repeat of the STAcKeD-only diet anytime soon, especially not when there's so much delicious Thai food outside my door. However, there is enough leftovers for lunch tomorrow...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....



Sean

4 comments:

Jon LeDrew said...

Sounds like a frat house meal to me. No surprise this was the brain child of two guys. I suspect there were also flags used as window coverings. Good times!

Sam Russell said...

I too am without my missus for a time and i'm relying on other people to cook for me - until i have to cook myself. It's working out for me so far! enjoy.

Sean said...

Sean's patented STAcKeD-only diet will leave you looking lean and thin!

Disclaimer: Possible side effects may include scurvy, rickets, and countless other dibilitating illnesses. Sean is in no way liable or to be held responsible for lack of results, onset of disease, or death.

Meaghan Hutchings said...

That looks like the NASTIEST thing ever. I knew I shouldn't have left you alone...