Monday, December 10, 2007

What a week!

Like Meg said in our last post, it has been a busy week. Last Wednesday was the King of Thailand's 80th birthday so the entire nation celebrated for most of the week. We partook by going to my co-worker Angus' apartment for supper and enjoying the fireworks shows. Angus and his girlfriend Oh have the funniest puppy, Emma, who is very excitable and cute!



I went to Kuala Lumpur for meetings on Thursday and Friday, meeting up with another co-worker (YewCheng) who flew in from Singapore. During my flight from Bangkok, I was seated next to an elderly Thai man who was quite comfortable turning the pages of my newspaper as I was reading it. YewCheng and I spent most of our time in meetings so we didn't get much of a chance to look around but our hotel was next to the famous Petronas Towers, so we had time to grab a couple of pics.

No comments: