Friday, December 7, 2007

A lot goin' on

I know our blog updates have become less than timely. It's been a crazy kind of week :) Here's what's been going on.

- As most of you know, our little kitty Gahnomee has gone missing. She's been gone for 6 days now. Crystal, Mom and Catie are doing everything they can to track her down and everyone we know has been forwarding her picture and keeping an eye out. Thanks everyone!!! We're very optimistic that she'll come home soon...and when she does we'll be able to let out a big sigh of relief and stop all this worrying. In the meantime, in case you haven't received her picture, here it is. Please keep your eyes peeled.


- Sean had to go away for business this week - he's in Kuala Lumpur right now but should be getting on a plane any minute now to come home. I'm sure he'll update you all on his trip soon.

- I had my first job interview today. Yay! So far I've been exploring the English teaching thing...I haven't really formed a final opinion on it all yet but I have two more interviews coming up so I guess I'll continue to get more information. Still on the lookout for marketing/advertising jobs...

- This weekend is the Bangkok Jazz Festival. We're going to check it out on Sunday - I even bought a fancy bamboo blanket thingy for the occasion! Some sweet tunes and relaxing outdoors-ness sounds like a good way to spend the day to me :)

No comments: