Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Scary things: movies and haircuts

In the last 24 hours 2 very scary things have happened. First, Sean took me to yet another horror movie without telling me what it was about and second, I got a haircut.

The movie, I Am Legend, seemed innocent enough. Just another Will Smith saving the world kind of thing. But no. Instead, I sat through two hours of horrible shrieking monsters attacking Will and his doggie (that was the worst part, obviously). Sean's punishment will involve the upcoming Disney movie Enchanted...starring McDreamy ;)

Then today, I finally gave in and admitted that I desperately needed a haircut. I'd been avoiding this due to some lingering bitterness over a haircut-gone-wrong in Toronto that I blamed entirely on the language barrier between me and the stylist. But I figured that if I had it done here in the hotel my head may stand a fighting chance. Luckily, it didn't turn out terribly. The stylist still didn't speak English well (although she'd memorized all the important compliments)...and she styled it with just a round brush and blow dryer (Adam, you know that can't be good), but all in all, the cut isn't so bad.

Whew! After all this stress I'm gonna have to go relax by the pool ;)

No comments: