Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sex and the City on Oprah

Second most exciting Sex and the City moment from the past 3 months: today was the Asian premiere of the Oprah show that aired many months ago in N.American (you lucky jerks)with ALL 4 lovely ladies + Mr. Big. So. Exciting. (if you can't guess, the first most exciting moment was the actual movie). If I had known it was going to be on, I would have prepared myself with Cosmos (although, coincidentally, I did have a Cosmo last night on top of the State Tower with Sean and Marion...first one I've had in months...I should have known The Ladies were somewhere nearby). Drink or no drink, it was pretty awesome.

A personal note to Mark, Adam, and Crystal - can't wait for our Christmas movie screening! Many many cosmos and laughs to come!

No comments: