Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm a terrible Blogger

To the few (very few :-P) who check this blog for updates regularly, I apologize. I've been a very bad blogger lately. Life is more hectic now that i actually have to work (shesh!). And that work has me on the road quite regularly. I've also recently lost a dear loved one...my 7 year old computer. She took her last breath a few weeks ago leaving me stranded with no reliable means of communicating with you! I have some very exciting things to tell you about though, or at least I think they are very exciting, such as my recent trip to Northeast Thailand and our impending move to (yet another) apartment. We're also heading up North this Sunday for the Thai New Year (Songkran Festival) and will of course have much to report about that! However, at the moment I am at work. Just stealing a few moments to say hello :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Meaghan!
Just wanted to let you know that I check out the blog pretty regularly to see how things are going for you guys. Congrats on the job and it seems like you're having an amazing experience. Take care!
Lauren

Unknown said...

Hey Meg,
I've to admit that my favourite part of the day is to read your blog (not Sean's). I get super excited when I see new postings. I wish you had more time to write about your amazing experiences. Have fun at the new apartment.
Suddha

Meaghan Hutchings said...

Thanks Guys! Lauren - great to hear from you! Tell your mom that the calendar she gave me is now hanging nicely in my new apartment - I love catching a glimpse of the Newfoundland sketches! What are you doing these days? I'll have to catch up with you on Facebook :)

Suddha - now that I know that this makes you "super excited" I'm just going to have to find more time. Sean is out of town all weekend and has left his computer with me! Yippee! I'll be catching up for sure...while enjoying a glass of wine...obviously...